Northeast Special Needs Network (NSNN)
Northeast Special Needs Network supports families with disabled children/young people from birth to 25 years.
- Our team of Family Advice Workers provide practical, targeted support tailored to each family
- We work across agencies, covering education, social care, health, benefits, leisure, housing and services from the voluntary sector
- We prepare parent carers for meetings and go with them so their views are listened to.
- We regularly organise workshops and courses
- We work in partnership with groups to influence service provision and the development of services
- We produce information booklets and we are on Facebook