Northeast Special Needs Network (NSNN)
Important Infomation about changes at NSNN
Northeast Special Needs Network and Skills for People merged to become one organisation. This happened on Friday 30th June 2017.
Our telephone number is 0191 281 8737 and our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our address is 4 Glendale Terrace, Byker, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE6 1PB.
Our Family Advice and Support team continue to support families with disabled children/young people (from birth to 25 years) by providing information, advice, support and training.
- We provide practical, targeted support tailored to each family
- We work across agencies, covering education, social care, health, benefits, leisure, housing and services from the voluntary sector
- We prepare parent carers for meetings and go with them so their views are listened to.
- We work in partnership with groups to influence service provision and the development of services
- We produce information booklets and factsheets and we are on Facebook
Skills for People also support families as well as adults with a learning disability to be part of the community.
As one bigger organisation we are able to support more families.