Northeast Special Needs Network (NSNN)
Northeast Special Needs Network supports families with disabled children/young people from birth to 25 years.
- Our team of Family Advice Workers provide practical, targeted support tailored to each family.
- We work across agencies, covering education, social care, health, benefits, leisure, housing and services from the voluntary sector.
- We prepare parent carers for meetings and go with them so their views are listened to.
- We regularly organise workshops and courses.
- We work in partnership with groups to influence service provision and the development of services.
- We produce a monthly newsletter, information booklets and we are on Facebook.
- Membership of NSNN is free for parents who can receive our monthly newsletters by post or email. Professionals can receive the NSNN newsletter by email only.