Welcome to Northeast Special Needs Network (NSNN)
Northeast Special Needs Network supports families with disabled children/young people from birth to 25 years.
- Our team of Family Advice Workers provide practical, targeted support tailored to each family.
- We work across agencies, covering education, social care, health, benefits, leisure, housing and services from the voluntary sector.
- We prepare parent carers for meetings and go with them so their views are listened to.
- We regularly organise workshops and courses.
- We work in partnership with groups to influence service provision and the development of services.
- We produce a monthly newsletter, information booklets and we are on Facebook.
Membership of NSNN is free for parents who can receive our monthly newsletters by post or email. Professionals can receive the NSNN newsletter by email only.